Top 5 Advantages of self-Publishing!
1. Increased earnings for authors who opt for Self publishing.
2. Lesser time taken to publish compared to traditional publishing.
3. Complete creativity freedom as there are no worries about the censorship from publishers.
4. Better loyalty, as self-publishers enjoy higher loyalty and longer shelf life.
5. Easier for New Authors with good content to publish their books.
Top 5 Disadvantages of Self-Publishing!
1. Self-publishers have to spend more time in marketing than creating their books.
2. Less Editorial and Marketing support.
3. Most Self-published books sell lesser copies compared to Traditional publishing.
4. Reviews from main stream press are limited.
5. Not easy to find entry into the shelves of book stores.
And this is where companies like BookMedia can support authors in publishing; as we help them from start-to-finish, in creating their books with editorial support, marketing and distribution onto thousands of book stores.
For more information, please email as at firstname.lastname@example.org