One & Done
- Author: Veronica Dsouza
- Availability: In Stock
You are a single-child family with a choice to stop at one. For you one child means, giving it more time, focus, attention, and love. But questions like ‘So, when...
- You are a single-child family with a choice to stop at one. For you one child means, giving it more time, focus, attention, and love. But questions like ‘So, when is the next one arriving’? Or ‘Are you planning or not?’ disturb you.
Suggestions like ‘The child must be feeling so lonely’ or ‘the kid needs a sibling’ disturb you.
Are you in a dilemma? Are you in self-doubt? Your inner narrative asks you, ‘Have I been selfish or should we go for another?’
- Are you a newly married couple, planning your finances, settling in a new relationship? Are you planning for only one child? OR,
- Are you a global conscious couple? A child in 2020 consumes ten times the resources of a child in 1950 and you don't want to be responsible for the destruction of this planet and so you want to stop at one?
If the answer is a ‘YES’ to any or all of the above, then ONE & DONE IS FOR YOU.
This book emerges from practical insights for I have experienced most of the situations, heard those comments, for over a decade. Having spoken to so many moms and couples too, I thought it necessary to put all their experiences in a book and thus ONE & DONE took shape.
1)ONE & DONE talks about the implications that might follow having an only child and how SINGLE children's PARENTS can deal with it.
2)If you are tired of answering those relentless questions, you want your only child to be sharing, caring, and other aspects for the healthy growth of a child, then this book presents some amazing ideas to handle the same.
3) This book will help you bust the myths about the only child- being rude or introverted, lonely, and many more.
4)The book mentions how spirituality can contribute to raising an only child in its full potential.
5) For the newly wedded couple who is stepping towards a family way, this book touches on most aspects of raising a single child and make family planning decisions with a positive mindset, also keeping the global conditions in mind.
What are you waiting for?
Let ONE & DONE ring in positivity and happiness in your family. SCROLL UP hit the BUY NOW BUTTON at the top of the page.